Seeking Full Time HVAC Apprentice Technician to Join Our Team.
Are you one of the rare few out there that does an excellent job making customers happy by assisting them with purchase decisions however cannot get ahead in the retail environment you are in? How would like to hear about a terrific opportunity that can change your life? We are looking for the right person for an intense entry level program that will transform their future. If you have some basic mechanical and electrical skills, have a desire to learn, and would enjoy being a welcomed guest into the customer home to solve their problems we have a special opportunity for you. We have an HVAC Technician Trainee/Apprentice entry level position for the one with the right skills.
In a period of six months you will be able to gain the experience and confidence to perform your role, as you continue to climb the ladder of knowledge and skill to become a service tech. You will earn as you learn with the ability to grow your income as you progress. Please only apply if you are serious and willing to make the effort. You are the limiting factor as how quickly you can advance and increase your earning power. Come join the Cascade Energy Services team of experts and start your new career today.
Seeking Full Time HVAC Technician to Join Our Team.
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.